Nancy Drew® | games
Nancy Drew® - The Final Scene - #5
About The Game
Info And Requirements
10 to Adult
Additional installation instructions may be required for Windows Vista/7. Click here for more information.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 166 MHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU,
- 16 MB of RAM,
- 150MB or more of hard drive space,
- 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible graphics video card,
- 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible sound card,
- 8X CD-ROM drive, mouse, and speakers
The Final Scene
Search a Darkened Movie Theater to Free a Hostage from her Captor's Dangerous Plot!
When a high school friend gets kidnapped in an historic theater, you, as Nancy Drew, are plunged into a desperate race against the clock. With the theater being torn down in just three days, can Nancy outwit the kidnapper and rescue her friend before the wrecking ball flies? Or will this be Maya's final scene?
Receive a free digital Strategy Guide when you purchase either a digital or physical game through our website. Individual copies of the Strategy Guides are available here.
- Learn about Harry Houdini and his magic tricks
- Explore the inner workings of a historical theatre
- Coordinate with the police and local groups to save the landmark theater
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels