Focus Group Testing at Her Interactive
1) do you want to keep playing?
2) would you play it again?
The answers to these two very important questions would be YES! Sometimes we just a 'yes' or 'not at all,' but it's important to know these things so we can make our game better. This is where focus testers come in. We don't really know if our game is fun for OTHER people... Our designers think it's fun, and in theory, it probably is, but you never know unless you take it out to the real world for people to experience.
In our focus groups, the testers to play a small part of the game and then we ask them questions about what the liked and what they didn't like. It's really important that they give us their honest opinion so we can fix things that aren't working and keep the things that are!
Is there anyone in the Seattle area that's interested in coming to Her Interactive to test the next Dossier game for us? It's a sneak peek at the new game, but you have to keep what you see top secret! If you or someone you know meet these requirements and is available the week of February 9, please email us at email@example.com with the subject 'focus groups blog'.
- lives in the Seattle area, available to come to Bellevue the week of February 9
- female, 22-55 years old
- play computer games at least twice a month
- played at least one game from these series: Mystery Case Files, Agatha Christie, Hidden Expeditions, Dream Chronicles, Azada, Virtual Villagers, or Sherlock Holmes game
- downloaded and purchased a game online in the past 6 months OR have a paid subscription to a gaming website (Big Fish, Real Arcade, Pogo, WildTangent, Shockwave, etc.)
- has NOT played Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses