Reply to comment
Welcome to 2011! Did you have a great New Year? Hopefully you had a chance to play a Nancy Drew game or two over the winter break. We solved a few mysteries of our own here, but just like you, many of us were enjoying some time off. Now we're all re-energized and ready to get going in the New Year, and wouldn't you know it, we've got a big year planned! Nancy's going to be busy with cases this year, but she had some time to write out a few New Year's resolutions to help keep her on track:
- Get a new magnifying glass (scratch-proof this time)
- Work with other excellent sleuths (I'm talking about you Frank and Joe)
- Spend more time with Ned, Bess, and George
- Help Hannah and Dad around the house more
- Take a relaxing vacaction (one without a ghost or mystery or ancient curse...)
What else do you think Nancy should put on her list for this year? Did you write a list of your own?